Strong 9.4% Multisector growth YoY drove a 3.0% consolidated revenue expansion
• Multisector revenue growth across all regions. Shares of Multisector up 2.4 p.p. YTD to 63.7% of total
• Revenue expansion driven by fast-growing verticals: born-digital companies, healthcare providers and retailers
EBITDA and profitability improvement fueled by better revenue mix and stricter cost control• Run rate EBITDA increased 5.2% YoY
• Run rate EBITDA margin expanded 120 bps QoQ and 20 bps YoY
FCF Before Interest and Acquisition funding transformation plan and share buyback program
• 3.0 million shares repurchased in Q3 for $7.2 million
• Higher one-off working capital uses in the quarter related to specific contract renegotiation, already normalized in Q4
• Lower EBITDA that included extraordinary items related to transformation plan
NEW YORK, November 13, 2019 — Atento S.A. (NYSE: ATTO) (“Atento” or the “Company”), the largest provider of customer-relationship management and business-process outsourcing services in Latin America, and among the top five providers globally, today announced its third quarter ended September 30, 2019 operating and financial results. All comparisons in this announcement are year-over-year (YoY) and in constant-currency (CCY), unless noted otherwise, and may differ from the 6-K due to certain intra-group eliminations.
Click here to access the full document.